Thursday 24 July 2014

Blog under construction

Hey darlings,

just a quick notice, I am trying out new layouts for blog, because I am utterly sick of the last greenleaf-y one, not just visually but there also some settings that I disliked for a while now, and it is time they went. So if you see Did someone say nail polish? in million different layouts with some tabs missing etc. in the next week or so, that's the reason behind it. :) I will still post in the meantime, so stay tuned and patient with me. :)

source: fatzee.blogspot.com/



PS: If you really liked any of them, when you see it, do let me know it is easy on the eye! :)

3 comments:

  1. podrzavam promjenu dizajna napokon da nije nesto zeleno :D :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha :D A i ovaj je malo zeleni. ;) A i meni je dosadilo, sad imam malo vremena, da nešto novo testiram. :)

      Delete
    2. nakon onoga skoro da se i ne primjeti :D

      Delete