Friday 20 April 2012

Paket Petek

Hello! It's going to be a short one today, I don't feel very well. Don't even know why, I hope I didn't catch anything. 
So here it is, another Paket Petek. Gotta love them, I sure do! :D This time it's a package from my swap buddy, and as always she sent a hell of a set!

A more unusual photo today, because I love how Buddha-ful looks like here. :) 
From L to mostly R: SpaRitual Sacred Ground, Barielle Buddha-ful, a franken Kris made and three Revlon bottles: Mistletoe, Glitz&Glam and Snow Bunny.

I can't get over how incredibly, incredibly cute a Sparitual mini is. I adore mini bottles, but Sparitual is the cutest of them all. Not to mention Sacred Ground was a wish of mine since the first time I saw the swatches. 
I can't wait to try the franken too, I also have to name it, it doesn't have a name! 

The colours that intrigue me the most are naturally the ones that aren't 'me'. Barielle Buddha-ful and Revlon Snow Bunny. Budda-ful is so unusual. So unusual I keep staring at the bottle, trying to figure it out. I love unusual polishes. Snow Bunny is a white sliverish foil, as it seems. A total win in the making, I suspect. ;) Either way, can't wait to play with them! Kris, you rock, like usually. :) Thank you!

Any special wishes on seeing any of them ASAP? And what was in your latest package you received?

Thank you for reading!

18 comments:

  1. Lep paket. :) Zelo me zanima, kako Barielle izgleda na nohtih, v steklenički ima zelo zanimiv šimer.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. V bistvu so flejkiji. :) Barvna kombinacija pa tudi mene zelo pritegne.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Yay! I'll try to be quick with them. :)

      Delete
  3. I vote for Buddha-ful to be swatched first (asap)! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe, great, right now it leads in the public opinion! ;)

      Delete
  4. Aaaaa, SpaRitual Sacred Ground in Barielle Buddha-ful! Komaj čakam, da jih vidim še na nohtih!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oba sta zakon :) Posti takoj ko uspem! :)

      Delete
  5. I'd love to see Barielle Buddha-ful! It looks so pretty in the bottle :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, it did win in the people's choice, so it's going to be the first. :D

      Delete
  6. Buddha-ful is awesome! It looks nice alone but also layered over pastel colors :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Indeed it is! I'm surprised by how much I love it!

      Delete
  7. Buddha-ful is one of those polishes I want but never buy, stupidly enough. It just looks so magical and odd! I must make myself buy it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thnk you'll like it if you appreciate weird and unique (and I know you do :)). It's a cool one!

      Delete
  8. frankena, frankena!!!
    a onda i ostatak ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Franken će biti drugi, ti, Lendoxia i Kris izglasale ste ga na drugo mesto, haha. :D I ja jedva ćekam da ga isprobam. :)

      Delete
  9. Replies
    1. Evo, odgovorila kot nail crazy, fraken će biti drugi. :)

      Delete