Friday 16 March 2012

Lora Cosmetics number 14

I bet you know what colour I'm talking about right from the title, don't you? Well, let's be honest, Lora Cosmetics doesn't tell you much either. This is the base colour I used for China Glaze Ring In The Red. I told you in that post I need to show you the base colour and this is how long it took me. In between I had to study, had my birthday, went to an awesome, awesome concert ... life happens, nails get polished but photos not published, you know how it goes. ;) This shall be a quick post too, the books are calling me back to work.

Lora Cosmetics is this teeny tiny bottle of a gorgeous red colour my BF found for me in the middle of Budapest. I've never heard of the brand before, this is also the only colour I got from it, by insistance of my dear.





The varnish is very nicely pigmented but the brush is horrible, hence my bad application. It also stinks to the sky and beyond. The smell was awful, I'm thinking Kleancolor awful. But the colour is wonderful. It dries brighter than the colour in the bottle, but I don't mind that, it's a nice one. It also costed 67 cents, not too shabby.

Have you ever heard of this brand before? 

Thank you for reading!

4 comments:

  1. Happy belated birthday, hun!! That's a hot red, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. za tu cijenu i ovako lijepu boju definitivno ove druge stvari nisu problem, ako te cetkica toliko smeta probaj uzet s nekog praznog laka drugu ili ako ne pasu navoji prelij lak u drugu praznu bocicu s boljom cetkicom

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so gorgeous, it is such a lovely glowy red!!!! That's a bummer about the brush but it looks fantastic, so it doesn't seem like it affected your application at all! I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey there!
    From one nail art enthusiast to another, I absolutely LOVE your creations! I am reaching out to some of the nets most popular nail art bloggettes... recruiting help for the biggest nail art project yet! Fellow nail artist and California girl, Brass is putting together NAILgasm: A Documentary on the global obsession of NAIL ART! A project that will document the wonderful and obsessive world of nail art on a GLOBAL scale. A super unique idea that polish lovers can definitely appreciate! In order to make this mani dream come true, a total of $7,200 needs to be raised by March 20th. So far, a total of $5,054 has been raised! But with only 3 days left til the deadline, the project needs all the help it can get! This is where mani lovers like you and I come in! If we unite, spread the word, and support the project with $1 or more, we can totally make this happen! Apart from becoming a part of a revolutionary nail art movement, you can also get perks from your donation such as NAILgasm stickers, pins, and of course credit in the actual documentary!

    I don't know Brass personally, as a matter of fact I live in NYC and she lives in LA! But her motivation and love for nail art is what has driven me to help out and join the movement! I truly hope you can too! From spreading the word, to donating $1+, your support would be highly valued!!


    Please check out the NAILgasm fundraising site for more info! <3

    http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/whoisbrass/nailgasm-a-documentary-on-the-global-obsession-of

    ReplyDelete