Monday 17 October 2011

OMG! Polish 'em Anniversary Contest

Hey people! How is your first day of the week turning out to be? Mine ... quite interesting! I'm glad I could sleep a little longer today, I'm not a morning person. ;)

Here's something I'd really like to spread the word about because I think it's effing fantastic and from what Salla tells us, is not getting enough love! She's making this awesome contest for one year of her blog OMG! Polish 'em that is themed 1980's music
She divided the prizes to 'rock' and 'pop' sections, so all can have their pick! And the prizes are unbelievable too, from Gosh Holographic to Nubar Petunia Sparkle! And I know we have loads of nail polish fanatics that just rock the nail art, all you need to give them is a theme! And I know everyone knows at least one 80's song that they love! 

I already have my song and idea, I just need to put it on my nails (and Lord of the Rings, let it look at least a bit like it does in my mind!) and send it. I hope you will too! 

Here's the link to direct post on the contest: click me! The deadline is 28th of October! 


What do you think? Do you like the theme? I love it!

Thank you for reading, nails coming up soon!

3 comments:

  1. Volim ovakva takmičenja! Mnogo su mi draži nego klasični giveaways! Hvala na obavijesti, idem razmisliti šta bih mogla napraviti - inače 80s su mi najdraže doba u muzici!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I grew up in the 80s and still listen to the music!! I'm stuck in a time warp! AM a new follower-love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Biberlee, super, nadam se da vidim i tvoje nokte kot Salle! :)

    Fingers, thank you, welcome to my blog! I'm checking yours right now!

    Thank you for the comments!

    ReplyDelete