Tuesday 19 October 2010

MAC - Bad Fairy

Hei! I just *have* to show you this one. I know you've seen it a million times before and I've planned to post some other stuff before I post this one, but cannot resist. This is the nail polish that completely corrected my opinion on MAC. I give credit for Mean&Green to Orly's Space Cadet, since it was out first, so yeah ... Bad Fairy is so goregous, it's totally worth the trouble of 4 layers. It's unbelievable. I need this one!!

Behold, I shall say no more.

 Under strong light, it looks like magic, dude!

 Another one under strong light. I simply ADORE this.

 Here's the duochrome effect. Du-de!!! Love it! LOVE IT!!

 I don't know why, but I really like this type of photo, you probably noticed I do it quite often.



Except the first two all the other pictures were taken in shitty grey outside lighting, and still this nail-polish looks stunning. I love it. Simply love it. It's undoubtely the winner for me in this collection. I have it on my nails now, and it's a WOW! effect every time I look at my nails. Ah. <3
Now, i've said it before - MAC is overrated in my opinion. Yes, Bad Fairy is a pure perfection, Mean & Green is a total dupe of Space Cadet that is again a pure perfection, and as you all know, Formidable! is not my thing. Still, for a company, that is sooooo worshiped, I'd want and expect piles of awesome, unique colours. Until now the only one that really made me fall in love with it is Bad Fairy. I mean, even looking at swatches. But I guess this is just a thing that every one of us has with a brand. My altar is dedicated to BB Couture and Illamasqua. And, if I'm really sincere, Illamasqua has some kick-ass nail-polish, but i've seen dupes of it, and lately nail-polish section was not up my alley, I prefered other make-up. Do I care? Nope, still my Illamasqua, no matter the price. I guess it's the same with MAC lovers.

What are your feelings towards Bad Fairy, Venomous Villains Collection and MAC in general? :) 

Thanks for reading!

7 comments:

  1. Lepe fotke - jaz sem naredila swatch Bad Fairy za PL pri umetni svetlobi in je bilo zelo tezko ujeti duochrome efekt. Drugace sem BF nosila cel teden, preden sem prisla v Sloveniji, ko se je zaradi pakiranja nemarno obrusil. Res fantasticen lak,super za sive in temne jesenske dni. :) In ja, 4 plasti so potrebne, da pride do izraza.

    Sicer kanim prav danes spet uporabit Formidable! - meni je vsec, je pa res, da je BF mnogo bolj barvit, Mean & Green pa se caka na preizkus.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oj... I'm in love <3

    Imam samo en MAC lak in mi je v bistvu vseeno za MAC, samo ta lak pa bi imela...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jaz imam neko posebno ljubezen do MACa, pa ne vem zakaj :S
    Lak je zelo lep, jaz sem si iz te kolekcije kupila Lipglass Strange Potion, sem ga ukradla hudobni kraljici :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hehe, Nina, se mi je zdelo, da ti bo všeč. :)

    Kaneli, uživaj s Formidable! ;) Jaz ravnokar zbiram lak za v Prago, hm hm. :D

    Biba, se strinjam, čist. :)

    Katkoc, lipglassi in šminke so v tej kolekciji res super, tako da dober nakup! :D

    Hvala za komentarje!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A ne greš v Prago na koncert? Metal koncert = vampy lak, kajne? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hehe, že, sam vampy lak sem imela prejšni teden na koncertu že ... in vleče me na zeleno. Thinking Emeral Sparkle ali MNY 761. Hm. Na koncu bo čisto nekaj drugega.

    ReplyDelete