Friday 29 October 2010

Comparison: S-he 437 vs. China Glaze - Stroll

Hey everyone! I'm totally hyper from my dance classes although I can already feel the pain in my muscles I'll have tomorrow so I'll write another post. I wasn't sure whether to show you this or not, because they're not as close on colour as I thought they'd be, but what the hell, if I did the comparison, I just as may show it. I never examined the bottles together untill I compared them, so they always reminded me of one another, thus making me suspect a possible dupe. But, although the glitter is quite the same, the base colour is different. Pictures!

 Bottles put together. S-he has more brown in it (it's also the reason why I haven't picked it from the shelf in the store untill I saw swatches, it just looked like brown glitter), while CG is warmer red.

 On direct sunlight.

 Here's the reason why I thought they might be dupes - the glitter looks very much alike, perhaps China Glaze is a tad bit bigger, but the S-he glitter is more dense, on the nail the glitter looks pretty much the same, as it does in the bottle. Sorry for the reflection on middle (CG) finger, it almost looks like the polish is smudged, it's not, it's our porch door, I'm afraid.

 And the reason, why they defenitively aren't dupes, just related perhaps. ;) I think this one shows the base colour the best,  CG is warmer, brighter red, S-he almost looks brown.
Again one on the sun, just because.

Here you go ... I hope it's not boring for you, discovering how close two (or more) colours are, I find that amusing and always find a colour, that I think could resemble the other. Sometimes the shades get busted, sometimes they don't. I can easily leave Stroll on my WL, it's too far from S-he. Although I wasn't head over heels with it, to tell you the truth. 

Which one do you like better? :)

Thanks for reading!

6 comments:

  1. Težko se odločim za favorita. Morda mi je CG mičkeno bolj všeč. Rdeč lak se tako ali tako redko znajde na mojih nohtih. Ta dva sta mi celo všeč. Ravno zaradi tega šimra, bleščic, mini krpic ... kakorkoli jih že imenuješ.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Volim ZA primerjave (tudi če niso dupe-i)!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Meni je bolj všeč S-he, je bolj vampy. :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Meri, to sem pa že videla na forumu, da nisi pristaš rjavih not v rdečkotih, ja. :D Meni je vseeno, samo da je rdeča in ne rjava. Pa še pri rjavih se moram zdaj ugrizniti v jezik, jih celo imam nekaj. ;)

    Maestra, tudi jaz ne vem, kaj naj bi točno bile, krpice ali glitter, nisem se mogla odločit, tako da sem potem izbrala kar glitter, čeprav včasih zgleda krpičast. Hm.

    Katkoc, super! Bodo, če jih najdem, zagotovo, že danes je nova. :D

    Sabbatha, welcome to my blog! :) And yes, I have to agree, S-he looks better for my taste too. ;) Thanks for the comment!

    Kaneli, jaz pa ne vem, zakaj mi je bolj všeč, ker je tudi Stroll sicer zelo lep, ampak pretirano pa me ni navdušil. Hm. :D

    Hvala vsem za komentarje!

    ReplyDelete